Industry HR & Staff Management Package
The BlueSafe Industry HR & Staff Management Package is made for the small to medium business owner or manager in mind. This comprehensive HR and Staff Management Package comes fully editable in Microsoft Word Format for easy editing and comes with your company name and details pre-inserted, in order to save you as little fuss as possible.
The BlueSafe HR and Staff Management Package includes:
- Recruitment Checklist – Making sure you’ve covered all the necessary & important details when employing new staff or contractors.
- Employment Application Form – Ensuring you’ve gathered all the important information from your potential employee.
- Employment Welcome Letter – So your new employee or contractor knows what to expect when starting work.
- Request for Medical Information – So you can ensure the potential employee or contractor is fit for work before starting.
- Conduct Issues Letter – A written letter. Handle staff conduct issues in a right and safe manner to avoid repercussions.
- Performance Issues Letter – A written letter. Handle staff performance issues in a right and safe manner to avoid repercussions.
- Termination Letter – A written letter. Handle staff terminations in a right and safe manner to avoid repercussions.
- Employment Expenses Policy – A Policy that covers mobile phone, vehicle and general expense and re-embursments.
- Performance Review – A comprehensive evaluation of key areas for evaluating staff performance before potential pay raises.
- Exit Interview – Find out unknown problems that may potentially exits when staff leave the company. It’s a common staffing issue.
- Job Descriptions – Use our comprehensive Job Description Template that is easily adjusted to suit almost any job description. Simply add the specific job information where prompted.
Additional Documents Included:
- Start Dates
- Duration of Employment
- Type of Employment
- Commissions (if applicable)
- Method of Payment (Salary etc)
- Hours of Work
- Location of Work
- Employee Responsibilities
- Employee Conduct
- Confidential Information
- Restricted Activities / Conflict of Interest
- Intellectual Property
- Probationary Employment
- Leave Entitlements
- Termination Without Notice
- Termination With Notice
- Pay in Lieu of Notice
- Obligations on Termination
- Long Service Leave
- Medical Examination and Tests
- Insurances and Memberships
- Fringe Benefit Tax
- Undertaking to Guarantee Annual Earnings (Fair Work Act)
- Investigation and Suspension
- Employee Privacy
- Confidential Information
- Information technology – Emails, processes used, company information used with technology.
- Sensitive Information – Company processes and industry or trade secrets.
- Customer Information – Customer Lists, Databases, Credit Card Information.
- Unauthorised Access and Disclosure of Information
- Employment Duration and Cessation of Employment in relation to Confidential Agreement Terms
- Non Competition and Non Disclosure
- Conflict of Interest